Monday, April 25, 2005
I don't know why

I've got to vent. I'm pissed about paying so many taxes although I know it goes to good stuff. I'm pissed about being broke all the time even though for my skills and knowledge I could be making bank. I'm pissed that I have been told that my software was pretty much crap and if I died it would go away with no problem.

I consolidated into a company that I don't much care for right now. My "Boss" which is really supposed to be an equal in this venture has turned into a micromanager.

I have a small debt to pay but can't pay it at this time which bothers me.

I don't get called for lunch anymore. I'm worried that mom now things all I do is piss an moan. I have a ton of laundry to do and foreal I swear when is all this going to go away.

I've contemplated a new job.

One of my really good clients my "Boss" could care less about. That bothers me.

I've screwed up a really good company for all this and I'm not sure why.

Okay I vented.


I know that there are good possibilities on the horizon.
I know that i'm in a different place at this time than I was before.
I know that I don't know what tomorrow may bring so I jump in with both feet.
I know there is a place in a rainforest that I love and wish I was there.
There is a mountain I would love to see again and will one day.
There is an ocean pier I would like to sit and watch the dolphins swim infront of the bows of large tankers and have lunch... that too I will do again someday.

I know my family loves me even when we argue and get hurt.

I'm talented and should use my talents to help and please others.

I understand that I have been hurt in the past and don't know quite how to move on but will try that direction regardless of circumstance or how angry I might get.

I'm not sure how to play the game at the moment. I should probably go back and read the directions.

I feel like I am in a whirlwind mess but that is just my perspective. Maby I should look in different ways.

I could very easily catch a plane to somewhere right now. And not come back.

12:27 PM   1 comments

1 Comments:

At October 02, 2005 7:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are depressed with your life and need some help.Anger is not a good thing all the time you need to deal with it and move on with your life.Your young and have your whole life a head of you don't be someone who is 40 and still on a merry go round as to don't know what you want.Hard work never killed anyone,and no room for poor me.Good Luck

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

       

Previous Posts