Saturday, April 23, 2005
Dreams

They have come back again... Somewhat negative in nature. Car accidents.


I understand my brain is processing everything out and I don't make much of it. I just brush it off and go about my way. I think that the whole ordeal is still somewhat unreal.

Mom still can't sleep through the night. She wakes up. I can only imagine what she is going through since she grew up with him. But in some senses... our whole family up there is pretty tight knit. I know them and are around them many more times than I am around anyone in Milwaukee on my dad's side.

I lived nearby in Claremore.... I lived with my Grandparents and Rocky or Ronnie would take us fishing and out to the lake all the time... Fourth of July was always a time all together.... Thanksgiving always...

It's a loss for words. I think we still hurt and probably always will in some way or another. But damn if our family didn't lock hands close together right after that and hold on tight. That is the closest I can ever remember us all being... No one was left out. No one.

On a completely different subject... got a important letter in the mail from the City of Arlington... My first thought was... OH MY GOSH WHAT DO I HAVE A WARRANT FOR!

I have municipal jury duty. I SWEAR FOLKS that my name is like in their batch of people they ALWAYS use for jury duty... At this time I'm like... PUT ME ON A CASE SO YOU WILL LEAVE ME ALONE FOR 2 YEARS FINALLY!

To put it in perspective... 4 times last 3 years that I can remember (county)... mom served on a federal case not that long ago... she has been called quite a bit to county as well... (Dad is not called since he got put in the brig while in the marines and was court marshalled) Lucky snot.

So we will see. Municipal seems pretty easy. All I have to do is call 3pm to see if the case is dismissed on the day they stated. Pretty easy... Federal you have to call every day for weeks at 2 pm and see if you name is on the list... County I don't mind because I bring a book and read. (Last time we were on the top floor of the Justice Center the wind was blowing so hard the building was moving slightly and you could hear the 40 mph wind howling through cracks in the building... a bit unnerving for tornado magnet downtown fort worth)


It's nice and chilly outside today... I think I am going to hunt some antique books down in Grandbury today with Mom.... (i'm out of things to read around here)... maby go get a dublin dr pepper in Dublin later...

Its good to spend time with some family here and there. I think I need it right now as we are all still recovering from the loss of Rocky.


WELL ... I'm back to my coffee and i'm going to get a refill and go outside and have a ciggy in this lovely brisk air. Perfect for me... may all the complainers freeze.

9:53 AM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

       

Previous Posts