Wednesday, March 23, 2005
I'm thinking Caspian Sea

Plop myself right in the middle with a boat and see where else I can go. Who
knows... *shrug*

Didn't have to great of a day today. *shrug* I have a client that calls
nearly 24 hours a day with no exception. It's getting nasty and I wish he
would stop. So I brush him off to my "boss" - coworker kinda guy who takes
care of the invoicing and such... And the old job called today needing help
with their servers. I told this client today that my cell phone was a
private line and no longer a business line. He didn't really appreciate it
but I could care less.

I'm kind thinking like... you should have freaking thought about that long
ago before everything got the way that it did.

So now I am stuck having to write a freakin manual before 1 pm tomorrow on a
pretty advanced backend system that runs a website and it's databases and
how it works with everything.

I'll be going by myself so it will be interesting to see what happens.

I'm really tired of people taking advantage of me and it stops today. The
only reason I had people walk on me in the past was because I needed the
money to survive but now the tables have changed and I'm not putting up with
this shit anymore. I can't be who I am and deliver the creative side of my
brain the way I know I can deliver unless I have the restraints pushed
aside.

I'm tired of ministries especially taking advantage of me. No more folks..
Point blank.

So I have sat here at work for a while... and now I am going home... i can
play another day.

6:43 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

       

Previous Posts