Tuesday, March 15, 2005
Last Check

Got my last check today. Final closure on everything. It's kinda spooky stomping off in a new direction. But that small voice said tonight when I walked in my apartment.... "It's all a good thing and a good change... and tomorrow will be ok."

I'm back in oklahoma this weekend. Going to paint my grandparents house on the inside and might take a look at the well house and see how hard it would be to replace the door.

Did I mention that I am an incredible introvert? I really like working from home when it is quiet and no one is bothering me. Hopefully tomorrow will be like that in the office. I don't have time for folks to dictate what all needs to be done since there are 300 things I need to do and accomplish.

It will be good driving by myself this weekend. I have wanted to do that for a long time. So many trips and things to do I have done with other people but I have found that the times that I really get things back together in my head are when I am alone and have time to think.

I'm not sure of the whole psycho-analysis behind everything but you know I really like being alone. I really like being on my own and free and not tied down to anything and it bothers me when I have to be tied down. I'm not sure where that came from but it has caused it's fair share of headaches. Everyone needs to be grounded on solid ground.... I tend to think like an eagle and reach for the sky and see where I can go.

So I'm looking foward to the drive. Moving in a direction alone on a mission.

I'm the nightmare for folks who have to have complete stability..

Right now... i'm so burned out on business and working. The last 3 years have been rough and hectic... i'm in a place now where i'm going off into uncharted territory. It will be interesting... I just don't want to be confined to a cubicle again. I'm not a cubicle warmer. I will never be a cubicle warmer. I don't believe man was created to sit infront of computers all the time and revolve their life around it.

So I might have some animocity about tomorrow.... but I think it will be fine... good directions...

10:16 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

       

Previous Posts