Wednesday, December 29, 2004
Piano

I got a new sampler after christmas. It has been months since I have been able to play keys and it's like part of me died. Literaly. I guess when you are a musician and this part of your soul is satisfied when you create paterns and harmonies that speak volumes to your inner man..... loosing that crushes your spirit.

And I was pretty crushed when the audio went out on my 16 year old piano. Go figure. Funny thing is that 6 months ago is when many things started falling apart. I think what I lost was my stress relief.

nonetheless, it's like peace has come back to me. Even though I am going to be making some tough payments on this thing to pay it off during the year because of the price... but ..

the piano sound is so SEXY .... oh my.... there is richness there again that I have missed for so long.

1:13 AM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

       

Previous Posts