Monday, December 13, 2004
Baracuda

I have this fish in my fish tank who is a small fry but thinks he is a Baracuda. I have actually heard this small child hit its head on the side of the half inch glass tank. Mind you this is no small fish tank but rather it's 37 gal on a stand and the whole shebang. There is no reason for this little guy to be all spazzy like he is.

It reminds me of some family I have right now that are going through some "land wars" . Grandfather was selling off his land and then my uncle tells my other uncle he is not welcome to get any... Grandmother tells my cousin who I grew up with and was very close to " Don't expect me to babysit" - Tells her sick baby that had to have open heart surgery " DONT get to attached to that baby because it is sick. Infact you shouldn't get attached to that baby because it will probably die anways so you better just find someone to take it"

Who in their right mind says that.


Or get this: Grandfather has an overdose of blood thinners by accident in his system. He is bleeding pretty bad and needs to go to the hospital but grandmother wont let him because she is MAD at the doctor who gave her the flu shot.

It's like dang gina. Baracuda Bonkin against the side of the glass for no reason. Everything is fine and content and well settled and provided for but... BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG over and over again

I don't understand some folks sometimes. But then again I guess that is what makes us interesting. Although it has some nasty side effects sometimes.

I don't get it.

6:51 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

       

Previous Posts