Tuesday, April 05, 2005
Car Accident

I was out in the backyard picking at the plants and musing over the impatients... I came back in and mom had a broken voice and said that Rocky had been killed on the way home in a car accident. He had just got my grandpa back from the hospital where he got a clean bill of health and took him home... decided to take the afternoon and go fishing... and on his way back home was killed in a car accident.

We called the paramedic in Stilwell and he said that from the look of the accident it seems Rocky had a heart attack on the highway and swerved into oncoming traffic. He was hit head on by a semi and ejected from his truck (even though was wearing a seatbelt) - another car was involved in the accident as a result of the first collision.

So now I'm stunned... I feel like the breath has been taken out of me. My uncle meant a whole lot to me.... so I'm off to oklahoma once again... I have a headache now...

Sometimes I'm so mad at how brutally fragile life is. It's really not fair most of the time...Mom is devestated right now and can hardly speak. I've been pretty much in a daze tonight. and not really functional or thinking at the moment.

I hurt.

7:07 PM   1 comments

1 Comments:

At April 05, 2005 8:43 PM, Blogger Jason Delso said...

My deepest condolences to you and your family, Andrew.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

       

Previous Posts