Friday, December 23, 2005
Sinus Infection

Go me - nasty one. Earlier I felt like something was in the back of my throat and I cleared it and OH MY GAG ME when I walked to the sink it felt like Godzilla ... I spit it out I swear it was huge and had fangs and kept squealing "EEEEEeeEEEEeeEE". I turned on the garbage disposal just incase. Insurance reasons.


I've been incredibly busy. Computer time out the wazo. Probably the reason I haven't posted much. I'm poor. But I have groceries and everything I need at the moment. I have coffee and it's making me feel a bit better - I do feel a bit better after that scary sink episode. Oivey.

I can't buy people christmas this year. The business deals fizzled out because of christmas being right around the corner, but luckily one of my longest known clients wanted an update on his site so I have rent money at the end of the month. Working on a new secure system that will go on the new server in Santa Monica and run all the databases and other systems. Thats right around the corner... and the last big project i'm working on for this guide website... that will be pretty cool... I like the design.

Despite all the financial issues and long endless hours I'm still committed. I know I landed the one huge project for next year, but christmas everyone was out of town who signed checks. Go me. It's all good though. (hey my head feels a bit better after that horror movie in the kitchen)

Just got to pay electric bill and optometrist bill and my piano payment.

Looks like I'm going to have christmas after the first of the year. Which is fine with me. I want to bless my friends and family when I can.

Birthday was quiet and busy... I did get a laugh out of sara waking me up at 8 in the morning after working till 4 am. And got a great laugh out of Jason when my cell phone was off. He knew where I was. It's funny.

Anways.. Merry Christmas. I'm kinda ready for it to all be over so I can have christmas. Christmas dinner will be good with family and friends.. I do look forward to that. I'm hoping that I will be feeling better with my head. I'll be there nerve damage and all .

Funny how sinus infection will trigger those damaged nerve endings in my sinuses from singles... Geeze. GO LIGHTNING BOLTS. I bet if I had an mri I would be all lit up like a christmas tree!

I just had an eyebubble . Creepiness. You know when you blink wierd or something and you get a pocket of air in your eyelid and it pops and feels like popping bubbles in silly putty.

Okay... enough of my rants... I love everyone and merry christmas. I'm off to fill my coffee cup back up and sit at the computer some more as still as I can and get some rest.

5:37 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

       

Previous Posts