Wednesday, December 07, 2005
Oivey

So I guess my arm twitching and what not was the precursors of my nasty headaches being back. Kip scale about 3. Easy cheesy headache.. probably wont even take anything for right now and see how goes. The bolts of pain caught me off guard tonight while working.. ... ya know... too doo ta do... some code here some code there and... BLAGHGHGHAHAGMMMMMMM... I almost headbanged my keyboard in one swift stroke and raised back up wide eyed like.. HOLY CRAP.

Then it was... ZIIIICHCHCHCHCHk ZICKCKCK CIZKKZKC .... ZZZZZZZZZZZZKSKSKICIC.... ZIKCK ZICKCKA....

Okay I know no one likes pain, but ya know after awhile it kinda gets to where you can almost laugh when it happens. I guess I'm loosing it. *teethy grin*

Even this quick little bout has left me a tad dazed. Arm is a bit achy.


AnWAYS. in 5 more days my blog will be out of diapers! ONe year... how neat is that.

12:27 AM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

       

Previous Posts