Saturday, November 05, 2005
Wasps

There is a wasp outside on my sun porch.

I found how he got in. Curiosity of a wasp led him through a small gap between the screen and the window. He has been out there for 4 days now.

Today I watched him while sitting out there having a ciggy and decided I was going to let him out.

I got a rag and waited. And then pondered.

You know sometime we get ourselves into things out of curiosity and can't find the way out to do what we are supposed to do. We get stuck and walk around for days and days looking and searching. Sometimes giving up and then trying again. Buzz around a bit and get upset. Get tired and quit for a while.

It takes something on the outside bigger than ourselves who can see the whole picture and who is an expert to be able to set us free again.

I tapped on the screen a few times to see if he would drop to where I could catch him. No luck so far. But I'm waiting.

I'm determined to let it go.

4:48 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

       

Previous Posts