Sunday, October 16, 2005
I Remember Part III

it's just because I forgot a few that were too good to pass up I had to try it again

... Loosing the tire when driving with my cousin down a road and watching it bounce off into a cow field and laughing hysterically
... getting drunk with my dad at October Fest in Fredricksburg
... hiking Enchanted Rock with Charlotte and Jason
... that ride back home looking at Charlotte sleeping next to me and that warm comforting feeling that I really loved her and wanted to protect her
... THE CANDLE PARTY
... Kissing charlotte in the rain
... the fear that I know the right woman could crush me with one look
... the first time and how dissapointed I was
... and how funny it became later
... and how funny it still is
... the frienzied conversation on the cell phone with Steph the morning of Sept 11 when she woke me up stammering -- WHERE IS THIS IN BIBLE PROPHECY--- and then going into the living room and turning on the tv and sitting down and watching the second plane slam into the world trade center

... standing on the exact place in Tinnemean Square where the student stood opposing the tanks

...Brendans wedding that seemed like a funeral

...Long conversations in the car with Jason and Sara - and getting to show sara what mountains were
... the smell of mountain air when you wake up
... the time that lighting struck my antenna and i lost all my radio equipment all at once
... The first day I found Cisco at Adams Feed Store and everytime I walked away he would squeal and yell for me and when I got him he walked out sitting on my shoulder

... that first time I played so deeply from my heart at the piano I walked away in a daze and didn't play for a week after that

...Colorado Barking Spiders
... WALMART - cArls"BAD" new mexico - and reindeer feet
... feeling really sorry for the lady at mcDonalds in VanHorn

... NOT knowing WHAT the heck we were looking at on the horizon driving south and Sara convinced it was an alien
...swimming in Lake Michigan - never again
... staying up with my cousin charlotte watching the snow reports and making plans of a serious snow fort and waking up the next morning and only a half inch fell

... having lord of the rings read to me when I was little

12:53 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

       

Previous Posts