Monday, December 05, 2005
Seizures, Oak Cliff, and Disaster Friends

Okay don't know what quite to think here. Last several hours my right arm has been twitching and doing strange stuff.. Also having the same experience around my ear on opposite side. Normal neuralgia pain has not been different than normal so whats up? Seizures?

It's kinda irritating. Half of me is kinda worried. The other half is like... M'kay i'm overreacting. All in all... i'm keeping a close eye on it. If it continues tomorrow i'm taking a trip to the doc and get things checked out. Like earlier it was funny because I was on the couch and the muscles down my ribcage on my right side were twitching to and then I nearly cracked up laughing because my armpit muscle (okay anatomy people fill in the blank here) started doing the same thing. Right side is a tinge harder to move than the left. Dull ache pain thingy.. Don't understand it but nonetheless. Gots some close eyes on it though.

Funny or serious i'm like... DUDE WILL YOU STOP.


So going to see Chronicles of Narnia friday. Pretty pumped about it. Been missing my copy of lion the witch and the wardrobe since like 6th grade.

Today had a meeting in downtown dallas. Saw some friends that I worked with during Katrina & Rita and was pretty pumped to see that. Was like old home week. Who knows the project I do for them might be a really good thing. I prayed earlier since it's a ministry involved system that God would give wisdom to those guys to make the right decision so they could continue to what they do in a good way.

I figure come what may, if I can help them out... rock on.. but I don't want to create something that gets in the way of them doing what they do best... ya know... stay of the way.. I mean in all reality they are doing something most of the pew warmers in a church would never do in a lifetime and they do it right... they actually help feed and clothe and find places for them to sleep AND don't ask for anything in return... just how they can help. I'm not charging these guys a premium rate. I figure I should give back some way and help out.

I like that.


(dangit my arm)

So left the meeting and I was like... hmm.. no ciggies. Need to get ciggies in downtown dallas. Found this convience store near the highway TOTALLY in the Hood... Oak Cliff style. Police like hanging out outside talkin... your brothas walkin in wit da hoes and all. I was the only white guy. Pretty funny.. Was on the phone the whole time but like you know I kinda felt at home with those folks. Because you could tell they were not the real nasty folks... they just lived there. Kinda nifty.

didn't stop me from locking the doors.

Now would I be there at 3 am? (tick tock tick tock tick tock) ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

WOW i just stopped and listened to the clocks here... and for like a 5 second span they all tick tocked together. I don't think that thas ever happened. Okay arm is hurting now... i'm out.

10:20 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

       

Previous Posts