Monday, November 14, 2005
Oh man

My hands hurt -
I have spent several hours playing This Heli and Luge - dang gina.

Anways - this quote has not come back yet. Kinda wondering what is going on over there. They said that they would have something by friday afternoon - but it is monday night now. We will see. - I'm half inclined to go and drop an email but I'll wait and see. If this really goes through, I think I'm good to go. But even if it does not - there is another project I'm working on that will really help shape good stuff as far as ministries are concerned online... Nonetheless - kinda neat I guess.

I resigned my position as net control. For awhile at least so I can get things together and solid. Still working on my CMS system. Got a new domain and looking to get that dedicated server out in california.

All and all i'm chilled out now that I have played those way cool games. Got to the last level where it never ends on Heli. How funny. I never play games especially computer related since I am usually always infront of the computer. I guess any time away from the screen is good.. especially if I win the lottery tomorrow night. LOL

I'm at peace. All things are good so far so we will see how everything works. Need to pay some bills, but got some good projects working right now that will be all good.

Now if this one client goes for the project they wanted... OH My. It will rock.

It's in God's hands. Who knows *shrug*

So I'm digging the Chopin piece apart and oivey. Good stuff. Can't wait to get to the really hard part since it's so fast and way over my head but I guess if I pick it out and get used to it. Did that with the Bach piece awhile back. Will be good to have something else in muscle memory to where you just sit and play...

I still find it strange sometimes playing classical piano. Parts of me are like this can't be right... *stare*

I still love it though.

Well it seems that thanksgiving is right around the corner....

6:52 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

       

Previous Posts