Sunday, November 06, 2005
Almost a Year

Just looked around and saw that the blog was nearly a year old so I started going back and reading some things. Very interesting to say the least.

This has been a whirlwind year. And I also realize I complain alot here - don't really reflect much on what I can do in the future.

I know it is not even thanksgiving yet - but here are a few things I think about now and really just need to express.

It seems that the last 2 years have been incredibly hectic and tragic in many ways. I read back a few posts and saw that I had not been back to Church since April 18th. Right after Rocky's funeral. Need to remedy that some how. So I have a goal to find some place where it's healthy and real and not off the deep end but calm cool and collected and HONEST.

Dats 1 goal.

Geeze business is picking up as of late. Despite the business mistakes I made this year, it helped weed some folks out who were not so great. Just this last month since I left the other place in the dust, i'm about to get a dedicated server - have clients emailing and calling all the time - it's buzzing.

Business goal: Be able to provide changes and services faster and more efficiently and be able to quote people on projects better. Better customer service (i have sucked as of lately because all that has been going on)

Me as a person: Do I like where I am at? Am I eating and breathing? Yeah... But I think it could be better. I've been pretty fitful with all the pain from those evil headaches that have brought me pretty much to my knees and withered my stamina. I'm able to control them better now - it's a good thing.

I'm thankful for the trials and heartaches that were endured. Here is why:
1. Pain: I learned that pain sometimes is a police siren pulling you over and saying you are still alive
2. Endurance: My gosh I didn't know I keep going after all that
3. Faith: I learned how shallow I was and how to react better next time
4. Uncanny Creativity: It's that method of jumping through hoops

All in all i'm trudging forward. Don't know where to step all the time: Doing my best at making sure I quit screwing up things and make the best of it. I'm still single, but maby this stuff will pay off when I actually meet her for the first time. Maby it is training me to be the man that a woman would need, and a father that loves.

In closing: and in a tangent light:

If a man loses pace with his companions, perhaps it is becuse he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music in which he hears, however measured, or far away.
Henry David Thoreau

I'm not turning back till I hear the fat lady singing.

11:05 AM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

       

Previous Posts