Monday, November 14, 2005
I'm thankful for...

Still being alive.
Still fighting for good.
My cat - he is so cool
That I have a warm and comfortable apartment with thousands of stories if anyone comes over.
For music.
For the ability to hold it together when I'm in pain (btw it has been pretty ok recently - but i'm on the down cycle back into the nasty cycle soon)
For grace.
I'm thankful for Christ - I know he has been doing something recently rather interesting...

I'm really thankful for my good friends. Wouldn't give them up for the world
I'm thankful my business is still going after its 4th year even with it's troubles.

I'm thankful I didn't get into that car accident with the lady who ran the red light at 40 mph and nearly broadsided me when I was turning this morning

I'm thankful for snow.
Rain, and peaches. The beauty of the earth.

I'm thankful each month my finances have been provided for even when i saw no light at the end of the tunnel.

I'm thankful I was adopted. Even with all their quirks and family strange stuff I couldn't ask for better folks. I like tenacious.

I'm thankful to live in the USA. Despite all it's issues and problems... after being in foreign countries... I will never forget the day I went through customs in Los Angeles after returning from China and seeing the US Flag.

I'm thankful for peace... and quiet.

For inspiration.

For mountains. Oh my. What an incredible thing mountains are. I'm still in awe every time.

I'm thankful to have all the opportunities that I have had so far. It's been a blast. There are many things I would have done over again the right way... but I guess learning the hard way sticks better and resolves to more wisdom as to why not to do it again. :)

I'm thankful I have a car. Dang the old one was getting pretty scary.
I'm really thankful for being able to look out the window outside and see somthing pretty instead of someone elses house.

I'm thankful for the people I get the chance to work with and help out one way or another. Even the stupid ones. They make the other folks seem better for some reason. -- lighthearted

I'm thankful for scars. They are good reminders

I'm thankful my past stupidity did not land me in jail.

I'm thankful for love. Even though it has been some time since I have experienced it up close.

7:01 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

       

Previous Posts